- GCIGeneral Chemistry I
- LGCLectures in General Chemistry
- GCIGeneral Chemistry II
- CAPChemistry for Allied & Public Health
- UA Alumni Fundraising to Support Women Writers
- Marching to End Sexual Assault
- Campus Events to Discourage ‘Fat Talk’
- Chemists Discover New Molecules That Excel at Shedding Electrons
- Worried About Asteroid-Ocean Impacts? Don't Sweat the Small Stuff
- From gas-phase ionization energies to solution oxidation potentials: Dimolybdenum tetraformamidinate paddlewheel complexes
- Evolutionary bridges to new protein folds: design of C-terminal Cro protein chameleon sequences
- Relationshibetween sequence determinants of stability for two natural homologous proteins with different folds
- Photoelectron spectroscopy and DFT calculations of easily ionized quadruply bonded Mo-2(4+ compounds and their bicyclic guanidinate precursors
- A Trade between Similar but Nonequivalent Intrasubunit and Intersubunit Contacts in Cro Dimer Evolution,
- Guanidinates: A new class of ligands for dimetal units with multiple metal-metal bonds.
- Ligand electronic effects in dimetal complexes: Developments toward low ionization energies and correlations with solution properties
- The big easy A molecule that ionizes more readily than cesium
- Synthesis and Characterization of Novel para- and meta-Phenylenevinylene Derivatives: Fine Tuning of the Electronic and Optical Properties of Conjugated …
- Closed-shell molecules that ionize more readily than cesium
- Photoelectron spectroscopy of substituted Rh-2 form)4) complexes: Electronic influences upon gas-phase ionizations.
Please report any missing, incorrect data issues or provide feedback to help us improve the KMap.