❝As Director of CATalyst Studios, I work with students, faculty and partners on campus and in the community to create programming that supports learning new tools and novel applications of technology. CATalyst Studios is part of our newly renovated Main Library as part of the Student Success District, and features a makerspace, VR studio and a Data Studio, and multiple collaborations spaces. I am passionate about creating inclusive environments for learning, and connecting our greatest resources, people, to one another, and my scholarship focus is in this area.
- IGEEIntroduction to the General Education Experience
- Synthesis and Design Workshop: Principles for the Design of Digitally-Distributed, Studio-Based STEM Learning Environments
- Digital Shakespeare: New Course Brings Old Works Alive
- Unifying Space and Service for Makers, Entrepreneurs, and Digital Scholars
- Makerspaces in academic libraries: Exploring the role of makerspaces as support for entrepreneurs and digital humanities